If you’re committed to starting a career as cabin crew, these are the questions which may be keeping you awake at night:
- What do I need to do to become cabin crew?
- How can I make sure my application is good enough?
- What can I expect at the interview?
- Will there be any other tests I will have to do?
- How can I make sure I pass?
Here are the answers to these questions!
What do I need to do to become cabin crew?
Each airline will have a slightly different process but for all of them you will need to apply for a position and wait to see if they think you are good enough to invite in for an interview.
The main stages in the recruitment process are:
Next Page: Your CV/ Resume
Recruiters can get hundreds of CVs/ Resumes through the post- that’s why they often ask for an application form instead, they know you are motivated if you take the time to complete it! So if you are lucky enough to just need to…