Would you like an easy way to make sure you get it right every time?
We are delighted to tell you that we have teamed up with a hair and beauty expert (who has worked on TV for the BBC) to bring you an exclusive 3 hour personal make-up class.
This is a unique opportunity to learn from a professional tutor. This masterclass will give you the confidence you need for your cabin crew assessment day and to look the part everyday of your airline career and personal life.
The Go Cabin Crew Make-up class has been especially designed for anyone applying for a role as cabin crew.
The intensive 3 hour masterclass will teach you:
- How to recreate the professional cabin crew image as easily as you do your normal make-up routine
- How to create a manageable hair style that lasts all day. No fuss, easy to maintain, creating the perfect cabin crew look. Demonstrating typical hair styles, offering advice on shorter to shoulder length hair and a blow dry demonstration for short hair.
- How to improve your existing skincare routine to combat the stresses of an airline environment
- How to create a flawless base which will last for hours
- How to present a professional and impressive image for your interview or assessment day
- How to maintain your make-up and grooming throughout a long flight with minimum fuss
- Beauty tricks including how to find the right products and application shortcuts
- Offering affordable expert recommendations for all hair and beauty products that are specific for you.
This is a great opportunity to improve your appearance with a professional look you can achieve every day!
Going to a make-up class was the best career decision I ever made! I would recommend any beginners to start with this course, as a student you learn so much more then just make up as the course provides you with knowledge about the skin and conditions that may affect make up application.
During the 3 hour master-class the friendly and approachable tutor will guide you through everything you need to know to perfect the ultimate cabin crew look.
You’ll get plenty of time to practice and gain confidence in creating a consistent and flawless finish every time.
You don’t have to bring anything, the full make-up kit and professional brush sets and hair accessories will be there for you to use.
You can also bring your existing make up bag if you would like help on how to incorporate your own make-up into your new look.
You will receive one of our certificates for attending the session which you can add to your glowing CV.
New Dates Coming Soon!
Start/ Finish Time: 4-7pm
Straight after Day 1 of our Cabin Crew Course at London Heathrow
Submit your review
I attended this additional 3hr course on the 19th March 2016 after day 1 of the 2 day intensive course! It was great, I thoroughly recommend it, I am a qualified beautician and the lovely Sophia taught me lots of new knowledge about hair and makeup that I did not know! Sophia was very helpful, she advises you on how to do your hair and makeup to impress and demonstrates techniques! Thank you for the opportunity!:)
I would like to say I really enjoyed the make up course I received from "Go Cabin Crew". I learnt so many new techniques and learnt how to apply makeup specific to my skin tone. The teacher was patient and kind. I will recommend this course to everyone I really enjoyed it 🙂 Thank you so much
I would just like to say I attended the make up course at the weekend which Go Cabin Crew offered. And I can only recommend it to anyone who is planning to be a Cabin Crew. I learnt 2 ways to do my hair step by step and was how amazed with a few helpful tips how it easy it was. And I learnt from Toning my skin to perfect make up in a few steps and to look like the perfect cabin crew along with what to wear to a Interview. Thanks again ...