Are you looking for a bit more help before your cabin crew selection day?
We have a friendly, helpful and knowledgeable personal coach waiting to work exclusively with you. This personal mentor will make sure you are 100% ready to wow at your selection day.
With this inspirational and powerful guidance your dream job really could be just around the corner!
After attending our highly acclaimed course*, some of our students want some more practice.
Whether it’s the interview, the group discussion, a roleplay or the whole event, we can now offer targeted personal coaching to help you feel as prepared as possible.
Is coaching right for you?
Coaching isn’t for everyone; after your Go Cabin Crew training course you may feel completely ready to attend, and impress, at your selection day. Coaching is an ideal option however if:
- You are still feeling nervous about the selection day
- If you are worried about the interview and how to choose the best examples from your own experience
- If you are anxious that you will freeze or not know how to handle the roleplay scenario
- If you aren’t sure how to contribute or if you will get to have your say in the group task
- If you would love to get professional feedback on your performance
- If you would like one to one guidance on how you can get the most out of the selection day based on your personal skills and qualities
What the coaching will involve:
- You will have either a morning or afternoon session with one of our fabulous coaches (you may have already met them as they are also trainers at the Heathrow course)
- You’ll meet up at an informal venue close to Heathrow in person or via video call (e.g. Skype) if this is more convenient
- You will have 3 hours of one to one coaching which is 100% tailored to your individual needs
- You will use this time to focus on the parts of the assessment you feel you need the most help with. If you aren’t sure what these are, your coach will have plenty of questions for you to find out exactly how to get the most out of your time together
- You will get plenty of practice of the assessment activities you are most concerned about. Your coach will guide you through what is required and encourage you to have a go in a safe and supported environment
After each practice your coach will give you feedback on what you did well and what you could do differently. Don’t worry, you will be able to discuss this together and work out a way forward that feels comfortable for you whilst showing the airline recruiters that you are a perfect fit for the job.
At the end of the session your coach will remind you what to focus on and if there is anything else you can do before the selection day. If you have any worries or wobbles before your selection day simply email us and we will support you right up to the day itself.
*You don’t have to have attended the 2 day cabin crew course to book a coaching session. Although if you have it will mean you already have a good grounding in everything you need to know, and the coaching can then focus exclusively on you.
After your coaching session you will;
- Feel more confident about passing your selection day
- Understand how to use your unique experience and personality to get the job
- Know how to use your experiences to have top quality examples to use in your interview
- Have no more worries about the roleplay or group exercises
- Be aware of what you personally can do to stand out and shine
Coaching spaces are limited per month, so reserve your space today.
Bespoke 3 hour In Person Coaching
Bespoke 2 hour Video Call Coaching