To be Cabin Crew, Emirates states you must be:
- At least 21 years of age at the time of joining
- Arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes
- Minimum height of 160 cm
- High school graduate (Grade 12)
- Fluency in English (Written and Spoken)
- No visible tattoos while wearing the uniform (cosmetic and bandage coverings not permitted)
- Physically fit to meet the roles requirements
Irrespective of nationality, Emirates look for a positive attitude, confidence, flexibility, maturity, a friendly disposition and a genuine passion to help other to provide quality service. As the job can be physically demanding it is imperative you demonstrate resilience and a determination to continually perform well.
Emirates Cabin Crew Salary
Approximately £16,500 Tax Free per annum PLUS hourly payment and daily meal allowance when you are flying.
Annual leave starts at 30 days per year.
Emirates Cabin Crew Benefits
- A range of concessional ticket options are available for staff and their eligible dependants, giving you the opportunity to travel the world
- Accommodation provided in furnished shared apartment
- Transport allowance
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Life & Accident Insurance
- Discounts at over 100 dining, retail, hotel and leisure outlets in Dubai and the UAE
Emirates Crew Bases
Dubai, UAE – Long & Short Haul
Emirates Company Facts
CEO & President: Tim Clark
Frequent-flyer program: Skywards
Company slogan: Fly Emirates. Hello Tomorrow.
2015 Turnover: 88,819 million AED
Fleet Size: 251 (including the A380-800 and Boeing 777)